Friday, August 7, 2015

The System Unwittingly Proves the Manosphere is Right


That marriage, for men, is the equivalent of a prison sentence.

Judge sentences East Texas man to get married or face jail time

Judge Rogers asked Bundy if he was married to Jaynes and then said, “You know, as a part of my probation, you’re going to have to marry her…within 30 days.”

If Bundy declined to do the probation, he would be sentenced to 15 days in jail.

“He offered me fifteen days in jail and that would have been fine and I asked if I could call my job [to let them know],” said Bundy. “The judge told me ‘nope, that’s not how this works.’”

Afraid of Bundy losing his job if he spent two weeks behind bars, the couple applied for their marriage license and scheduled a date with the justice of the peace to get married.

Bundy said they talked about getting married just six months after they started dating.

“We were strung over each other and really were in love,” Bundy said. “[At our wedding] I would have worn a black tux with some yellow under it because I’m a Steelers fan.”

So he was going to do it anyway but the fact that he was ordered to do it as a punishment has still not seemed to raise any red flags with this young man either.

Bundy and Jaynes plan to have a larger wedding in the future when they can save enough money.

Nope but then again most men do have to pee on the electric fence before they begin to understand how things work in real world.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

White knight,
"serves" him right

Joshua Sinistar said...

These activist judges have to go. If the system won't fire them then the citizens have to find a way to get rid of them themselves.

Long Duc Dong said...

And it goes to show marriage isn't a word it's a sentence.

One Fat Oz Guy said...

Annulment of marriage contract as he was legally under duress?

Perseus said...

During the collapse of the roman empire, a bachelor tax was put in place. As I understand it the bachelors paid it and considered themselves lucky. What this man faces is very much more onerous. Marriage 2.0 can kill.
After suffering failure with girls and women in my youth due to my acknowledged lack of masculine character and suffering the near fatal loneliness of the spurned beta, I went MGTOW in the seventies. The knowledge I gained from studying sociology in an attempt to understand my failures revealed much of what is discussed on forums like this today.
I came to understand that the problems weren't only with me. This knowledge has radically altered my life. I am now grateful for my failures. Failure teaches so long as you keep learning as your goal. I have lived a comfortable and confident life since, understanding what I had to lose and how nearly certain loss was in my case.
MGTOW saves lives. It saved mine.