Wednesday, April 23, 2014

This Is What Happened To All The Nice Guys


Hate to break this to the ladies but many men in their 30's and 40's are starting to realize that they would have to be crazier than the females around them to get involved in any kind of relationship with them.

Dear Girls Who Are (Finally) Ready To Date Nice Guys: We Don’t Want You Anymore

I was wonderful to you, I was a gentleman. I treated you with respect, like a lady deserves to be treated. I enjoyed your company and you had my full attention. I didn’t expect anything in return except a chance to win your heart. I’m stable, I’m a good provider, I want marriage and kids in my future. I’m the man of your dreams, but you couldn’t see that. Or maybe you just didn’t care. You were pretty preoccupied with your texting.

But now you’re ready to date me? Really? You’ll excuse me if I’m not jumping for joy. You’ve dissed me, rejected me, took advantage of me, dodged my goodnight kiss and couldn’t wait to get away from me. Now suddenly you want me?

Sorry, I’m not buying it.

I get it though, now that you’re on the downside of 30, the wrinkles are starting, the body is sagging and you have stretch marks and that c-section scar from pushing out that bad boy’s rugrat. I know it was impossible to see that that deadbeat irresponsible jerk was actually a deadbeat irresponsible jerk, but that’s not my problem. While you were waiting for those texts that never came I was busy getting my career in order and maximizing my credit score. Now my biggest issue is deciding which color Audi I’m going to buy.

Why in the world would I choose to take on you and your problems?

From the trail of bad boys and the mistreatment you tolerated, no, invited into your life and seeing all the drama you created for yourself, I can only conclude that you don’t need a nice guy, you need therapy!

I’m a simple guy and like my life uncomplicated. You are the human embodiment of drama and chaos, I’d have to be crazier than, well… YOU to take on your baggage.

Amen brother and this sounds familiar. I remember another famous rant from 2007. A year after I started this blog.

"What Happened to All the Nice Guys?"

The answer is simple: you did.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.
2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ass.
3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is looking for someone like you.

If you were five years younger. 

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've fucked yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the bullshit and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

Ah yes I remember that one. You can go to the link to read the whole thing. When I read that I had to laugh.

It really hit home for me back then.

Why was I trying to be nice to post wall post carousel bad boy leftovers?

No way, not me, not anymore. I was done then and I'm still done now. And I'm sure I wont be missed.

MGTOW... Being nice to myself for a change.
   

8 comments:

Just Saying said...

Women are useful - if you understand them and use them for your own purposes. I once did an experiment to see how poorly I could treat a woman before she would leave. I couldn't get rid of her - the worse I treated her, the more clingy she was. Then I tried being "nice" - she was gone in a month. Once you see it for yourself, it will change your entire outlook on life. Women are meant to be used for YOUR pleasure, it is what they enjoy. Never forget that.

Rex said...


No doubt about it but anyone who craves abuse is going to be trouble sooner or later. The chaos will get amped up so they can get their fix of drama just so they can turn around and play the victim. At someone else's expense I assure you.

I've seen it live in action.

They get on their cell phone and call one person after the next with the latest tale of victimization. Over and over and over for hours on end and of course the part of the story that would explain what brought on all this new found misery gets conveniently left out of the picture. Someone for some unknown reason whatsoever simply went nuts on them.

Oh dear what a run of bad luck.

So I can skip the nice guy stuff, that's simple enough but I don't want any of these emotional junkies around me either. They will suck the life right out of you. I wouldn't even use them for a booty call.

Who knows how many men have been there before you.

Mark said...

I was ignored by girls when I was in my twenties and then suddenly started getting a lot more attention in my thirties. They would have sex with me to try to get me hooked enough on them that I would stay around in a long term relationship with them but I never did. It might have worked ten years earlier but they waited too late. Beside the decline in their looks and the badboy's rugrats hanging around, I had also become quite comfortable with the bachelor lifestyle. You really get used to the freedom of doing what you want when you want.

patriarchal landmine said...

women don't deserve to be treated like "ladies." perhaps they never did.

Anonymous said...

Chris Mackney committed suicide on December 29, 2013 because his ex wife was using the divorce courts in America to TORTURE him and kidnap his children from him. He wrote a 4 page suicide note before killing himself.

http://www.brainsyntax.com/Portal/Material/1/Lasttestamentofalovingfatherabusedbythefamilycourtsystem.pdf

MAKE THIS VIRAL! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE EVER TO HIT THE MRA/MANOSPHERE WORLD. THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER GET MARRIED IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

Tim Murphy said...

The Divorce Generation

http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/divorce-generation/

Tis a great read.

Take The Red Pill said...

Everyone should get on the site and read the comments -- they're a hoot! The usual feminist trolls, White Knights, and manginas show up with their steaming piles of snark and shaming language, but the majority of comments are DEFINITELY anti-feminist and in support of the writer.

Anonymous said...

Men gain nothing from a relationship with females other than a perceived subservient status where she is the boss. Because of this females have become parasites who take more than they give. Men are waking up to this reality, realizing they don't need them, finding their dignity and going their own way.