Monday, April 7, 2014

Young Men Should Avoid College If They Want To Avoid Marriage

  
One time when I was living in Kalifornia I had to go in for jury duty. The first place you go to is a big room where you turn in your notification and get your number. There was a judge that came in and gave us a talk. He told the ladies that jury duty was a good place to meet men. I sort laughed to myself because I was full on MGTOW at the time.

It didn't stop one of them from trying to hit on me but I just ignored her.*

When they split us up and sent us to our respective court rooms where the selection process started. The judge would call out certain numbers who would go up to sit in the box and each person would say certain things about their background. There was this one guy that had the perfect resume. Single, never married, bond trader and a graduate degree level of education. The judge happened to be a chick and when she heard him say all that she literally whined and I quote.

"Why aren't you maaaaaaarrriiieeeeeeeeed"???

I kid you not, just like that. The hypergamy kicked into warp drive over that dude. Fortunately for me or unfortunately for the guy going through the trial I didn't make it on the jury. The dude was in there because of some baby mama drama and I would have done my best to get him off but the lawyers found who they wanted so I was out of there.

That incident got me thinking. I went to a few of those online dating sites and did a little search. I brought up all the women in their 40's, about the age of that judge, who were never married. One thing the majority of them had in common.

They had graduate degrees.

If I did a similar search on the men I bet they would also have one thing in common too. Little or no college. I would do the search but I just can't bring myself to look at men's profiles. Something about that creeps me out so if anyone has more fortitude than I do have at it and let me know the results.

From my own experience I did spend one year in college. My major was in engineering or was going to be in engineering but looking at all the classes I would have had to take and the expense of it all I bailed and went into the military instead.

Best thing I ever did by the way. Not knowing then what I know now I probably would have gotten hitched. Then subsequently gone through all the financial destruction visited on so many other men.

That one year though was an interesting experience into the predatory nature of females. When a few of them asked me what I was majoring in the term husband came up almost immediately. Even the mothers of the girls going to college would do the same. Without hesitation they would try to sell their daughters to me on marriage.

It was a completely different story once I was in the military. Oh sure the chicks would still hit on me but it was only for sex, not marriage. Another eye opening experience into the nature of females.

In the end I was saved from destruction by female sexual and financial hypergamy.

So I have to warn the young guys out there. Women look at men in one of two ways. You are either going to be a Beta Provider or DNA Provider in their eyes. There is another word for it but I like DNA Provider because it is a more accurate description of what is occurring. I've been in the DNA side for most of my life but like I said I have seen it from the Beta side as well.* 

Let me tell you guys something else. I can't tell you how many married chicks gave me that look right in front of their husbands. It was obvious they wanted to bang me. What blew my mind was how oblivious the husbands were to what was happening around them.

Let me tell you guys another thing. When your wives go on those trips by themselves they are looking for one thing and one thing only. They are looking for a stud to knock them up then come back and tell you the kid is yours. I'm telling you this from my own personal experience with married chicks.

Anyway the best way to avoid all this is to simply not waste your time and money on college. I mean do it if you want to but don't get pushed into it by your family thinking it's the right thing to do. They are trying to set you up as a Beta Provider. I promise you your own mother knows this but will never tell you that. Later on while you are out there busting your ass making the money your wife will be out banging other men for their DNA.

You will be better off getting some kind of technical license or even becoming a fireman is a well paying job that won't cost you a hundred some odd thousand dollars to get into. You will be making plenty of money for yourself and trust me you will never be out of work. In the past 26 years I have only been out of work for a total of 5 or 6 months.

This was only because I was in between jobs moving one place to the next. I have even turned down job offers from 70 to 120 thousand dollars. That's good money for a single guy to live on but the reason I don't take those is because I don't need the money or the stress that comes with it.

That's another thing that will keep you off the radar. Lower income paying work. When chicks ask you what work you do tell them you are a ditch digger. That will get rid of them fast enough.

For the record I'm not against marriage as a religious sacrament. What I am against is marriage to the state. Until there is a separation of marriage and state again my advice to men is to run from it.

There was a time when all that was required for marriage was a priest, a ceremony and both names were written down in a bible. The issue of divorce was determined by the Church and once divorced no remarriage was allowed. There wasn't any of this serial marriage, big weddings for bloated egos and the divorce industry that's so rampant now days.

Until all that changes back again....MGTOW.

*I posed a question to Roissy he couldn't answer so he or she or whatever it is attacked me with shaming. The answer should have been in order for men to bang females signaling their interest it's the men who still have to close the deal. And yes men who are genuinely uninterested are more attractive to females than PUAs who are pretending to be uninterested. Don't hold your breath waiting to hear that over there though.

* I heard the NOAH movie addresses the issue of human women banging the Fallen Angels. You could say the world was flooded because of out of control female sexual hypergamy. Those chicks wanted that DNA but what they gave birth to was so bad that God had to flood the world to get rid of them. Even after the flood a lot of them survived and it took centuries for them to finally die off.

The Book Of Enoch, which is mentioned in the bible, tells the story of what happened before the flood. Three thousand cubits is equal to 450 feet tall. Now that's a monster.

In another book according to Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich, it seems that those giants were physically big and had a tremendous physical strength also.

"Their children were very large. They possessed a quickness, an aptitude for every thing, and they gave themselves up entirely to the wicked spirits as their instruments. I have seen many things connected with the race of giants. They could with ease carry enormous stones high up the mountain, they could accomplish the most stupendous feats. They could walk straight up trees and walls just as I have seen others possessed by the devil doing."

The Lowly Life And Bitter Passion Of Our Lord Jesus Christ And His Blessed Mother Together With The Mysteries Of The Old Testament (Visions Of Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich) - Volume II, Pg: 31 & 32.

And also mentioned in The History of the Conquest of New Spain by Bernal Diaz Del Castillo page 123.

They said that their ancestors had told them, that in times past there had lived among them men and women of giant size with huge bones, and because they were very bad people of evil manners that they had fought with them, and those of them who remained died off. So that we could see how huge and tall these people had been they brought us a leg bone of one of them which was very thick and the height of a man of ordinary stature and that was the bone from the hip to the knee. We were all amazed at seeing those bones and felt sure there must have been giants in this country.

They must have been pretty bad considering the Indians themselves were into human sacrifice and cannibalism as described in that book.

6 comments:

Kristophr said...

If I knew then what I know now, I would have gotten a two year vo-tech degree ... and skipped all the bullcrap arts classes to go straight for certification and nothing else.

A trade can't be outsourced like a computer tech job ( my former field ).

Go to school to get your cert, and stop wasting money and time once you get it.

Rex said...

Absolutely, I did my trade school in the form of military technical schooling to get where I needed to be. The added bonus was the work gave me some experience that companies all want. Nobody wants to train anyone. I don't blame them but for young guys it's a catch 22. They can't get work because they have no experience and they have no experience because they can't get work. Fortunately the military can be an option. The down side is you have to survive your contract to benefit from it. It can be downright frightening at times but it was still the best thing I ever did.

Anonymous said...

I read a book called The Gods of Eden and it also talked about how Enlil and Enki were god brothers who were fighting over who would become the ruler of the common person. Enlil decided to wipe them out with that huge flood.

Enki is also known as LUCIFER, the glorious Light Bringer! Enki, aka LUCIFER, tried to FREE man with knowledge in the garden of Eden. He tried to liberate and enlighten man with the light of knowledge. But then the jealous loser beta god Enlil freaked out and decided to kick them out and then try to destroy everyone.

Let's all worship LUCIFER, LUCIFER is the god who is trying to free the human race with divine knowledge. Lucifer is a good god, it is the "god" in the Bible, aka Enlil, who is a real uptight asshole.

Rex said...


Yeah well, I wouldn't recommend doing that. It would be like worshipping pussy. Nice to look at but they are totally full of themselves. And in the end you will be enslaved to something that has nothing to offer.

Anonymous said...

Women are an evolutionary mistake. But soon with new technology like artificial wombs and female sex robots, we will no longer need human women for either sex or reproduction, and thus human women will go obsolete.

Rick said...

Just another example of Alpha Fux (DNA Provider), Beta Bucks (Beta Provider).