Sunday, February 16, 2014

This Is Why I Hide In My Basement

  
Actually it's my MGTOW cabin at the edge of a vast wilderness that I hide out in but whatever.

You manly men, PUA and I'm Alpha Bro types can have all of the following that you want. I have left that all behind. This is the reality and I don't care what BS you are selling to the younger men. No amount of so called Game is going to overcome a population of females that have gone totally insane.

I can't make out what the guy said that flipped her out but it must have been a good one.



Wow, just wow.

Man it keeps getting better all the time.

Good thing someone got all that on video. Other wise princess would have done a total 180 when the cops showed up and told them she was the one who was assaulted. At the end it even looked like they were going to arrest the guy bitching at them.

Now, back to my basement and video games and dvd's and peace and quiet and...


MGTOW... Where losing is winning.

Sorry about the comments on the last post. Sometimes the blogger thinks they are spam so they don't automatically post and if I'm not around to catch it they won't show up until later when I fix them.

9 comments:

Ras Al Ghul said...

When you remove any social, political, religious, and domestic consequences from their actions, and then tell them they are better than everyone, especially all men, what do you expect?

Every guy I know has one crazy girlfirend for every three women he has dated.

And when I mean crazy, I mean mentally ill crazy

Take The Red Pill said...

To paraphrase the blogger 'Burton', "Interacting with American Women becomes a form of 'aversion therapy': the more you do it, the less you want to associate with them".

We MGTOW don't have to do any recruiting of the younger generations of men whatsoever; American Women are doing that for us by just being their toxic selves.

Like a G-6 said...

That video had me laughing so hard. Too bad the camera man was a dipshit, he should have handed it to someone who would keep it stable and keep his mouth shut.

djc said...

Ahhhh, reminds me of the night my wife came home drunk, and started ball peen hammering the metal door on my man cave I built in the garage. I still have that door there. Craters and all. It reminds me to stay single and free.

Anonymous said...

You have the right idea. Not getting involved with women is the best way to keep yourself sane. Who cares about what they want?

Anonymous said...

I posted your youtube video to 4chan's /pol/ section and I see that your video has gotten 2000 views now.

Am I a God or am I a God?

Rex said...


The only thing I could make out was when he said "you have some balls coming back here". I take that to mean he got fed up with her crazy and dumped her. Now the whole world can see why, ha.

Paul, Dammit! said...

Well, you can take the PWT out of the trailer park...

Jim said...

Bitches be crazy.