When I say doing nothing is doing something this is exactly what I'm talking about.
Yes, leave, get out of my life. Simple as that. Game over, thanks for playing.
All you guys have to do is nothing. Stop participating in your own destruction through dating, shacking up, knocking up and signing marriage 2.0 contracts. Remove your male utility and disposability from the system. Do nothing and you take all the power away from them.
This is the very reason why Feminists, MRAs and PUAs crap their pants over MGTOW. Without us it all comes down. So take your shaming and go pound sand guys.
It aint going to put us back to sleep.
And in other non-cooperation news...
Like I was saying last week about Valentines day, guess who just posted on the subject?
1) Women use the arrival of Valentine’s Day as a way of testing your level of commitment which, if you are enjoying a casual relationship, is zero. If you’re already a friend with benefits, there are no benefits to pretending to be more than what the two of you are. The beauty part of this? It’s honest! You don’t really care about her and she won’t be fooled into believing that you do. She has no right to expect anything you never promised, much less delivered.
2) By disappearing this week, you keep an air of distance and mystery which are keys to keeping things hot. Letting your girl think you are in demand or otherwise busy on Valentine’s Week will make her want you more, not less.
3) Acceding to her demands can satisfy her (or simply keep her quiet) in the short term, but will lead to increased demands and expectations in the future that go beyond the carefree enjoyment you’re currently used to getting.
4) Think she’ll be with someone else on Valentine’s Day instead of you? Why should you care? She’s your friend with benefits, not your girlfriend! You’ll be with someone else too…if you do it right.
5) Women like your FWB will often resort to going out alone or with friends on Valentine’s Night. This is when what we call the ‘Human Grab Bag’ takes place. Everyone frees up their girls for one night, where they become someone else’s low-hanging fruit. Men who are laying low should go out and see all the available women who feel low because no one asked them out for Valentine’s Day. All men who do this get to be with someone else’s girl for the evening, when she’s at her lowest.
6) After she’s been out and done something this desperate, she’ll be so incredibly happy just to see you again. You’ll tell her that you’ve been ‘so busy,’ and she’ll just hope you never find out about what she did on Valentine’s Night (which will be same thing that you did, only you won’t be feeling all guilty and low about it as she will). You continue to get what you got before, only now you get the upper hand because she’s feeling guilty.
7) Once you’ve made it through Valentine’s season without making any commitments or giving any rings, now you are firmly driving the bus, with no fears or concerns that she’ll make any demands. Until next Valentine’s Day, by which time you will have kicked her to the curb…if you’re doing it right!