Monday, February 3, 2014

MGTOW Aren't The Ones Who Hate

 
I want to say this for the record and I know this is going to be a little bit off tangent but it is just a precautionary measure.

That is I have no plans of harming myself or anyone else. Nor do I hate anyone, especially women. I do not stew in anger against them and I'm certain my posts show the very opposite that I am quite happy. I'm simply indifferent to relationships with them and at the same time very grateful for their over the top expectations they have of men. Had their one hundred point lists of everything they wanted out of a man up front been even half of what it was I may have gone down that self destructive road of marriage and divorce.

However, in light of all the crazy things that have happened over the past couple of years I think it's time to cover my ass. The Manosphere has already been labeled a hate movement even though most rational people know otherwise that it isn't and it's the Feminists who are the ones constantly advocating for violence against men.

It doesn't matter.

Any one of us in the Manosphere, a blogger or a reader, can end up dead at a crime scene with an AR15 or some other evil bad assault weapon forced into his hands. They are called drop weapons. It will be said so and so was part of a hate movement and that is what motivated him. If only this crazy hater didn't have a weapon, access to the internet... yadda, yadda, yadda.

You know the drill.

Our CIC has just come out and said he will whip out his pen to ban guns with or without Congress. All he needs now is another incident to make that happen. School shootings are getting a little obvious so they may try a new angle that would really get the media hens cackling.

I have thought about this for a long time but didn't want to bring up the subject because I didn't want to give anyone involved in black ops any ideas. Oh well, they have probably thought of it already since some of your blogs have been blocked on certain tax funded servers, that's all I'm going to say.
 
Time to wake up guys.

Every time I think something wont go that far it does and even farther. If my blog gets hijacked and some weird manifesto gets posted on it or on some other page of mine calling for the death of feminism or something along those lines please understand that it wasn't me.

You guys are smart enough to tell the difference anyway.

I also need you to understand that I don't have any inside information or have been contacted by anyone. This is just an insurance policy against any contingency based on my observations. If I point this out in advance it makes me less of a target of opportunity in the future.

MGTOW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ALLAHU ACKBAR! PRAISE LUCIFER, THE GLORIOUS LIGHT BRINGER!

Rex said...


Yeah ok, you may have not gotten the memo but that dude got chained up in hell a long time ago.

Anyway I'm going off the radar for a while. I'll leave the blog up but I'm turning the comments off for now.