Monday, December 16, 2013

Russian Guy Explains How All Women Are Like That

  
Can't remember where I found this but man this dude is funny and it's mostly true. Except for one thing. I don't think all men hate women but some of them, like myself, are simply indifferent to them.



"I don't have time for my wife nor do I care for her stupid ramblings" haaa, that was a good one. I have never heard any married American guy say something like that... ever. WTG dude.
 
You guys that think foreign women are the answer need to watch this. Some places are better than others but as you can see. In the end they are all like that.
 
MGTOW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in years. Leave it to the Russians to tell it like it is... This guy should be the official speaker for the MGTOW forums... :)

Anonymous said...


This is hilarious!

MarkyMark said...

I don't know how much stock one should place in Mr. Zhirinovsky's comments; this is the same guy who advocated nuking the US...