Friday, November 29, 2013

Shaming Doesn't Work On MGTOW

 
You know you are a free man when the whole Catalogue Of Anti-Male Shaming has been thrown at you in an effort to get you back on the Plantation and none of it works anymore. This is also a public service announcement to the Manboobz crowd who occasionally show up here attempting to shame me for Going My Own Way.

Not so much that they will listen but to let them know that their comments will be terminated with extreme indifference. There is no point in trying to reason with them. The best way to deal with them is to agree with them that they are better off without me.

Sort of a variation of what Capy Cap does with Liberals.

Sure there was a time when the shaming worked on me. When I thought the focus of my life had to about working in a direction that would be beneficial to society in general (like serving ones country) and women in particular (like getting married and earning a high income). With all the stress that comes with it but a funny thing happened along the way. It all started when one of my fellow servicemen made this one statement in exasperation.

"It's never enough!"

Meaning no matter how much we worked. No matter how much we flew it was never enough for the powers in charge. They always wanted more so they could look better. In addition to that I had this sinking feeling that I was disposable to them. That was before I knew what male disposability was, we called it something else.

A walking body bag.

Note to feminists - In all of your glorious oppression you will never know what that feeling is like. No one will ever get in your face and say something like "You will fly until you die or you will go to prison". No, you will be perpetually told something else entirely. Something I never have and never will hear.

You deserve better.

I knew in that instant I had to start looking out for myself. My plans for doing twenty plus years in the military went right out the window. Later on when my escape plan was in place and I stated publically that I would be leaving the shaming went ballistic. Everyone above a certain rank save for one officer treated me like I was scum of the universe. They had went from acting like I didn't deserve to be there when I wanted to be there to evil incarnate for wanting to leave entirely. Not only did this shaming have no effect on discouraging me from leaving, it validated the whole reason I was leaving in the first place. Secretly I was disposable to them and when I was of no further use they didn't bother to hide it any longer.

That was my first experience with Blue Pill slaves reacting to a free man on his way to Red Pill land before I knew what all that was. Word of caution to those of you who find yourselves in similar circumstances. You will most likely be attacked by the Blue Pill slaves if any Red Pill intentions slip before you can safely escape them.

Escape I did and just in time but that is another story.

Still though I wasn't fully awake. There was still the idea that I should be thinking about career and marriage. I had only unzipped my blue body bag and jumped out of it. Even though it was a jump out of the frying pan into the fire it was a step going at least partially in the right direction.

One small step for me. One giant leap for MGTOW kind.

So off I was pursing high paying work and high maintenance chicks (AWALT) but yet again along the way something happened. I began to notice a similar pattern. No matter what I did at work or in a relationship ever seemed to be enough. The other party always wanted more and would even continue to move the goal post back with each new accomplishment of my own.

There were lots of promises (lies) to get what they wanted out of me and lots of shaming anytime I fell short. The shaming was working and as my wheels began to move faster I was getting tired. Not enough to slow me down but I definitely felt I didn't have as much energy I normally did. It was the stress of being used and abused all over again. I didn't blame anyone but myself for allowing it to happen although I was a little disappointed to find out that the world and women were all like that no matter what I did to believe otherwise. It didn't matter anymore. I knew what I had to do because I had done it before.

I had to start looking out for myself, again.

The first thing I did was to dump the relationships. The feeling of freedom was enormous. The shaming followed, I was evil incarnate again but I didn't care. I was done "working" at relationships. Doing all the work I might add. Yeah, they always tell you that you are the one that has to work at the relationship. They never seem feel they have to do anything but show up for the games, prizes and vacations.

Screw that.

The next thing I did was to dump the high paying high stress jobs. It was gradual at first but as the stress came down I started to feel better. There was the shaming on the way out of course. I was an idiot, I was stupid, I was just about to get a big raise, yadda, yadda, yadda... (more lies).

You know the drill.

Now I'm just a lowly nobody making just enough to take care of myself and feeling a lot better as a result. To continue this blissful new state I do things like dress like a homeless guy to not attract the attention. The combination of looking dirty and poor to women but not enough to attract the attention of the cops seems to be one good way to keep the predators away.

That reminds me. I got a storage unit full of expensive suits I should get rid of. Maybe I'll donate them to some PUA in my area and he can pretend to be what I once was, lol.

Anyway, here is an excellent MGTOW video about shaming and how not only does it not work but how it ironically wakes up other men in the process like it did for me.




Right on brother. I know exactly what you mean, they do not care. They don't give a rats ass about anyone but themselves.

Oh man do I know.

MGTOW
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thanksgiving post!

Tin Man said...

I told my (x)wife that one time...that no matter what I did, how much I made, what I bought her, how "good" or "nice" I was, how much I helped out around the house, etc. and so on...no matter what, I was still the asshole that was making her unhappy.

It makes you tired and completely unmotivated to do anything - for her or yourself. I didn't change until she was gone (and then I wanted her back - what a fucking beta I was).

Remember it will never be enough.

dannyfrom504 said...

thanks for linking me. i appreciate it.