Tuesday, June 11, 2013
33 Reasons To Dump Entitlement Princess's
I'll tell you what boys, I've been down this road before. Stay away from these chicks. They have a date with the wall and that splat isn't going to be pretty. Right before impact we will be hearing the tell tale "Where have all the good men gone ?" whining.
I won't link directly to where I found this because these chicks have a nasty habit of showing up where their bubbles have been busted. They aren't my problem so I'm not going to deal with them. They can be some other guys problem but I'm here to warn those men to stay away from them.
You all can find a link to the link here.
Here is my list of requirements of what I’m looking for in you. I made this list to remind myself not to settle for anything less than you. I don’t want to lower my standards and end up with someone who isn’t as amazing as you. I’m waiting for you. Hopefully I’ll recognize you when I see you, because you meet the requirements. I wonder if you have requirements for me too. I kind of hope so. I hope you’re waiting for me and looking for me too. Anyway here is my list.
Dream on ladies, you all say the same things, you all have the same hypergamous lists, it only means on thing. There will be plenty of cats in your future.
1. have a strong relationship with Christ - They can all go marry that Guy.
2. be a good spiritual leader for me and our family - And lead them where they tell you to.
3. put me second in your life after God - And you believe they really mean that?
4. have a desire to protect me and take care of me - Forget about you, you're disposable.
5. cherish me and respect me - The truth about 3 is starting to come out.
6. not pressure me for sex before marriage - And especially after you sign the contract.
7. be very chivalrous and have respect for all women - It's them first and then all the other women, then the children, then all their relatives and friends and everything else but you. You men will be dead last.
8. be able to be a good father to our children - Good luck finding a sucker to pay that child support.
9. hopefully want to have foster kids and adopt kids, because that’s something I feel called to do. - It's all about their feeeeeelings.
10. love me unconditionally - 3 is taking a beating.
11. be someone I can respect and look up to - That means they will be expecting at least a six figure income.
12. be someone i just respect more and more as I get to know you more - More and more figures as the many luxury vacations pile up.
13. not make me feel insecure (especially about our relationship) - You better not get tired of earning all those figures.
14. not try to tear me down - Ask them to lower their expectations.
15. care when I’m hurt and when I cry - Throw temper tantrums to get what they want.
16. make me feel loved - No matter how much weight they put on after the wedding cake is gone.
17. love me with God’s love - 3 just went down in flames.
18. work things out with me instead of trying to start fights - All the fights are expected to be one sided.
19. love me so much that I can’t even comprehend - We can forget about 3 now that it has gone down in flames.
20. treat me like a princess (and treat our daughters like princesses) - Imagine that?
21. know how a man should treat a woman - Yeah we know and so do the PUA's, they have plenty to say on that subject.
22. pray with me, read the bible with me, have spiritual conversations with me, and care about my soul - See 1.
23. be patient - You are expected to be whatever they tell you at any given moment.
24. not let me forget how much you love me - Wow, their ego's have exploded.
25. have goals in life but not place a big importance on money - Sure, watch how fast you will be hearing about money when it's not there.
26. love spending time with me - And be out there making money at the same time.
27. hug me all the time and cuddle with me - They are highly insecure.
28. love listening to me and care about every aspect of my life - It's all about them.
29. want me to accomplish my goals - Man, this crap never ends.
30. not have any “red flags” - That is some serious projection right there.
31. put my feelings first - Geez, now we know what happened to 3.
32. love me as yourself - Extremely narcissistic.
33. be the leader in the relationship - Take all the responsibilities while they take all the authority a Marriage 2.0 contract gives them over men.
I know that you will be more than I ever could have hoped for. I know that you will be all these things and more. I can’t wait to meet you. I can’t wait to be married to you. I want you to know that I’m working on myself too and God is working in me. He’s preparing me to be with you. I want to be perfect for you. I know that I’ll never be perfect, but I will try my hardest with God’s help to be a good wife for you. I hope to see you soon.
Oh man if this is what passes for Christian women these day it's worse than it was 8 or 6 years ago when I gave up on them. This far surpasses the black holes of self-obsessed narcissist that I was running into back then. Unbelievable how bad things have gotten. Notice there was not a single item about what they have to offer in return, nothing, zero.
And what the hell is going on in these churches where females are getting the idea that marriage should be all rainbows and unicorns? That God is going to miracle into existence the perfect man who will take away all the realities of life away for them. I know what's going on. It's always the men who are told they are the ones who need to do more, always. On mother's day the females are portrayed as suffering saints. The martyrs who can not be praised enough. On fathers day it's one big long lecture on what they need to be doing for their wives and kids. Any appreciation is lip service. No wonder these Christian chicks are so full of themselves.
On top of it they can't figure out why men are bailing from the churches. One look around, the few men that do show up see all the bashing. They see the married dudes who would rather be anywhere but there. They see the married chicks smug and self satisfied with their male slave on a tight leash. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what their future is going to look like.
Then there is the fact that a marriage contract with the state is like giving women, crazy women a loaded gun they can shoot you with at anytime without any consequences to themselves whenever they feel they have gotten all they can get out of you. Don't do it.
My advice is stay away from these broads. They have serious issues and are anything but wife material. Leave them to their careers and the PUA's. I know I bust on you guys but I do know that you know what to do with chicks like this.
Go get em boys.
at 8:56:00 AM