Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Is There More To Life Than Pussy Begging?


Now I'm not directing that question to the dedicated PUA's who like doing what they do. Life is all about pussy begging or they wouldn't be doing it. More power to them. If they want to perfect their skills banging chicks the way Feminist like to perfect their skills raping men of resources through the legal system go right ahead. It's not my business to tell PUA's what they should or shouldn't be doing with their lives. Which by the way may end suddenly at a young age from some nasty virus or violently from a jealous female if some of you are doing all the banging you claim to be doing. But like I said it's none of my business.   

No, the men I would like to suggest that there is more to life than pussy begging are the ones who may already be wondering if it is worth all the trouble. The ones who are thinking if they really want to be spending all of their time and energy jumping through hoops when they can be doing other things they consider to be more worthwhile. They may have even asked that question to other PUA's but found themselves getting attacked instead of getting answers. They might even wonder what's up with all the hostility and defensiveness for just asking? 

Well the reason for that is because pussy begging is not so much an art form as it is a numbers game. It's not rocket science either. If you hit on enough chicks you will get the bangs but if you spend as much time on yourself, your health, your work you will begin to notice that the women will come anyway. And when they do they will let you know when they want you to bang them. You will realize you don't need to be running around like a poodle jumping through hoops to get tail. All you have to do is close the deal when they drop the hint. 

For example, cornering you in a laundry room and asking you if she left her panties in the washer you just loaded up showing you they look sort of  like the ones she is wearing is one of them. Just one of many because women approach men all the time. This notion that men have to do all the work all the time or they will be spending years and years waiting for a woman to approach them just isn't true.  

This is also the reason it doesn't bother me when PUA's try to insult me for not subscribing to their pussy begging rituals. They can call me a loser all they want to for this. It doesn't matter to me. It is just projection on their part because I know what I am saying to be a fact of life. I have seen it in action not only in my life but in the life of other men. All this stuff about approaches and lines and what to say and how to act, yadda, yadday, yadda. Forget about that trash. When chicks want to bang you they will let you know, period.  

Ok if you really want to get more ass than a toilet seat and you want to do something, one thing you can do is go to Graduate School and stay there perpetually never actually graduating. Watch how fast the female hypergamy drive kicks in to ludicrous speed and the legs spread open when they find out you are going for a Masters Degree in anything, in finger painting, it doesn't mater. 

There that was free advice guaranteed to work and you didn't have to buy any books or CD's to get the information.   

But be warned. The guy I knew who was in Graduate School banging away at all these college chicks ended getting a free ride jail. A very jealous female didn't like being one of his pump and dumps so she set him up and set him up good. If the cops had been a little Whiter and a little Knighter they may have even killed him. 

I won't say what she did because you can destroy someone with that information. Pretty freaking evil shit but hey that's chicks for you and you won't find PUA's pointing this stuff out. It's all just fun and games. No downside at all. If something bad does happen to a man it all gets explained away do to a lack of Game. As if the Force was not strong enough with that one when he got shot in the head by some crazy chick. 

So for you guys who may be wondering if pussy begging is all it's cracked up to be don't think that there is something wrong with you when you come to the conclusion that it isn't. A lot of times it's a hassle, it's dangerous, can be annoying when they stalk you when it's over and can be fatal when they won't let you go. 

And to the PUA's that think I'm a loser for going my own way, good, more chicks for you. 

Have fun with that. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PUA’s and MGTOW are not all that much different. Both groups are forgoing marriage and that’s hitting feminism where it hurts most.

HeligKo said...

This is straight up truth. I started reading game as my marriage broke up, but thought it was too much work. Well too much work just for one thing. I worked on me, and along came the women. No drink buying, no lame approaches, none of that. All I had o do was talk to a woman who showed even the slightest interests. Talk about anything, because they don't care what I say if they are interested. The really interested ones would approach or send their girlfriend over to get my attention. You know, the one they brought along to cock block guys they aren't interested in.

I would much rather be valued for my reality than some persona I throw out there. It probably does mean that I get a few less women than I could, but the only count that matters is the one that determines if I am satisfied or not.

Idaho said...

Why is PUA & MGTOW even disagreeing with each other? It's not like they are competing for women. Men should not be dissing either choices. My suspicion is some PUA that make a lot of ass comments like "you can't get laid" are feminists attempting to subvert men from MGTOW.

Anonymous said...

Lol, I saw your showdown with the Heartiste earlier, figured you might want to expand on it here. From where I sit, there is nothing more alpha than pushing away from the table while saying "No Deal". PUAs aren't alpha enough for that move. Or maybe they are, but they think with their dicks too much. All it takes is one women (she doesnt even need to be a feminist) to tell one lie, and your life is fucked up worse than if you got AIDS. The last guy who ran the Chateau got taken down by a feminist stripper, didnt he? All his shit exposed and all that? Some guys never learn.

Anonymous said...

completely agree, don't put up with their shit, don't be a pussy beggar, if a chick digs you she will let you know.

R.P. said...

Look kids, I've flown from one side of this planet to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's one all-powerful GAME controlling pussy. 'Cause no mystical energy field ever controlled my bangs. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

hans said...

The only and really ONLY thing "PUA´dom" is good for, is tearing down those pedestals our feminist societies have brainwashed the average white knight/chump to erect.

What you do with this information is where the true difference comes out!
PUA´s go pussy begging and MGTOW´s start to finally not giving a fuck anymore.

It really is that simple.

@Idaho, precisely. PUA´s are so keen on dissing MGTOW because it is the MEN they are competing for.
Remember, PUA´try is a business after all!

"Getting more ass than a toilet seat", love this American saying. Aptly describes PUA´s as what they really are, toilet seats.